One of the single most important scenes glee has ever done
Whilst in Sydney in 1994, a man apparently tries to assassinate Prince Charles. And not a single fuck was given by His Royal Highness.
I’m dead at his face in the last one like “Did you even try?”
And then when he gets pushed he’s like “Wait no let him try!”
- A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
- B. FAVORITE BAND.
- C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
- D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
- E. MY BEST FRIEND.
- F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
- G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
- I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
- J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
- K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
- L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
- M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
- N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
- O. MY EYE COLOUR.
- P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
- Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
- R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
- S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
- T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
- U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
- V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
- W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
- X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
- Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- Z. HOW ARE YOU?
I just made a crazy-ass life-changing career decision. Wish me luck!
Right now I have a dilemma. I haven’t talked much about it - although I think I have mentioned it briefly a couple of times - but I have somehow injured my right achilles tendon.
I’ve been trying to ignore it, but today I bumped it lightly on the base of my chair at work and actually collapsed (thankfully into the chair) from the pain. I had to bite my lip hard to keep from screaming. It’s hot and visibily swollen, and is sending waves of pain up my leg.
I think I need to see a doctor.
The problem is, if I do, they’re going to tell me to stop running, and with everything going on in my life right now, running is one of the only things keeping me sane.
I don’t know what to do.
Some of you may have noticed my last post - a reblog of Tumblr’s “are you okay?” post.
Tonight after work I am going to the hospital to see a very dear friend I haven’t seen in a long time. She tried to take her own life this weekend, and I didn’t even know she was in trouble.
Please: if you need help, talk to someone. Talk to me. I can’t promise I’ll be able to help, but I will listen.